The Definitive Guide to Pairing Italian Wine with Classic Italian Fare
Pairing food with wine can be daunting. On the one hand, there's science. Those who take that route will pore over acid matches and all that.
But in the simplest terms, the best way to pair foods and wines is to remember one helpful rhyme: what grows together goes together. Translation? Eat foods grown and prepared in the same geographic areas as your bottle.
Few cuisines are as globally adored as Italian food, a genre that spans twenty regions and centuries of fine-tuning. We Americans are lucky enough to have access to a number of Italian regional ingredients, either by import or by homegrown adoption .
Want to learn how to pair your favorite classic Italian dishes with incredible regional Italian wines? Here are eight mouth-watering combinations. Warning: Do not read this hungry.
This classic Tuscan dish is revered for its simplicity and abundant flavor. The local Chianina bull is the prized source of this porterhouse cut, also called a T-bone, drizzled with olive oil and...
The last Posts from "Vine Pair"
- Familia Zuccardi ‘Concreto' Malbec
- Familia Zuccardi ‘Zuccardi Q' Malbec
- Familia Zuccardi ‘Jose Zuccardi' Malbec
- Meerlust Rubicon
- Groth Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon
- Get Lit With These DIY Natty Light Halloween Costumes
- White Blends, The Elegant, Great-Value Wines No One Talks About
- The Definitive Guide to Pairing Chianti Classico With Popular Mexican Food: INFOGRAPHIC
- Seven Things You Should Know About Southern Comfort
- Blue Wine Not a Gag: Apparently, Americans Love It
- Is Bordeaux Worth Drinking Anymore?
- Virgin Atlantic Debuts ‘Pride Flight' With All-LGBTQ Crew
- Devastating Coffee Rust Hits 70% of Central America's Arabica Plants
- Hop Take: All About Beer Is Dying, May Already Be Dead
- Best Practices: Less Is More When You're Making Mojitos
- Ponzi Vineyards Pinot Gris 2017, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Eggnog Vodka Is Landing Just in Time For Holiday Season
- Elon Musk's ‘Teslaquila' Is ‘Coming Soon'
- Goose Island Bourbon County Beers 2018, Ranked
- 9 U.S. Ski Destinations For Your Alto Adige Alpine-Inspired Winter Adventures
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Weight Watcher Chicken Marsala
A rich brown sauce made with Marsala wine that envelopes the chicken and infuses the mushrooms forms a mouthwatering dish that tantalizes your taste buds in this episode of POV...
Jack Fruit Curry Recipe
Try Indian jack Fruit Curry Recipe. A great blend of Taste and Helth
Chewy Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies
7 ingredient Chewy Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies have the most amazing texture, are a breeze to make and are healthy and vegan!
German Butter Sheet Cake
Also known as 'Butterkuchen' - this classic German cake is so easy to make at home!
Instant Pot Taco Soup
Instant Pot Taco Soup is hearty and full of flavor, ready in just 30 minutes, all done in your Instant Pot.
Keto Pumpkin Pie
Keto Pumpkin Pie - A delicious low carb and paleo pumpkin pie recipe with all the classic flavors of a traditional pumpkin pie.
Caramel Apple Pie Dessert Smoothie
This dessert smoothie is vegan, gluten-free and super delicious with a gooey caramel sauce and crunchy raw pecan bites.
Dining with the Doc: HelloFresh Review
This post was sponsored by HelloFresh. All opinions expressed are my own. When people ask me for tips on healthy cooking, one of my most common pieces of advice is to cook at...
Dining with the Doc: Chicken and Green Chile Naan Quesadillas
With minimal prep work involved, this twist on a classic dish is perfect for busy weeknights! This blog post was sponsored by Stonefire® Authentic Flatbreads but the opinions...
Italian Pot Roast
Easy pot roast recipe, made in one pot with simple ingredients. It's juicy and tender and loaded with tomatoes and herbs.
Vegan, GF Pumpkin Pie Crumble
This Vegan, Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Crumble is a delicious dessert to make as the weather turns cooler!
Super Simple Pumpkin Pie
Super Simple Pumpkin Pie - the delicious dessert of this awesome season