VeganMoFo 2018 21: Menu: Greek To Me And You from Veganomicon
This is the second time I've made the main part of the menu, but I hadn't properly documented the individual elements so I wanted to make it again. I knew it was going to be good! The book of course, is the famous Veganomicon , by Isa Chandra and Terry Hope Romero. I have the original edition, but they have also released an updated and revised 10th Annicersary edition. You can see other things I have made from Vcon here. On with the menu!
The menus are set out with a combination of three to four dishes to make up your main plate, then they also have a suggested soup and dessert. I didn't make the soup with this menu, but I had made it previously. I swear I had already blogged it, but I cannot find
The last Posts from "Kittens Gone Lentil"
- Eating Out: Brisbane Vegan Markets December 2018
- Eating Out: Ginger and Rose
- Recipe Round-Up: The Joy of Vegan Baking
- Eating Out: Brisbane Vegan Markets November 2018
- Eating Out: Two Tables Cafe
- Recipe Round-Up: The Great Vegan Protein Book
- Eating Out: Grill'd
- Recipe Round-Up: The Great Vegan Grains Book
- Eating Out: Two Tables Cafe
- Recipe Round-Up: The Garden of Vegan
- Eating Out: Grown
- Recipe Round-Up: The Easy Vegan Cookbook
- Eating Out: Bewski and Miss Bliss
- VeganMoFo 2018 13: Eating Out: The Green Edge
- VeganMoFo 2018 14: Eating Out: Cardamom Pod Brickworks
- VeganMoFo 2018 15: Eating Out: Dicki's
- VeganMoFo 2018 16: Menu: Show Them Your Curry from The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook
- Recipe Round-Up: The Abundance Diet
- VeganMoFo 2018 17: Menu: From The Voluptuous Vegan
- VeganMoFo 2018 18: Menu: Quick & Easy Menu from The Vegan Lunch Box
The headlines of Food Drink Buzz
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients How to make...
How to make Delicious Oreo IceCream with 3 ingredients | Homemade Oreo Icecream Recipe |No Egg ====================================================== Oreo ice cream is...
Weight Watcher Chicken Marsala
A rich brown sauce made with Marsala wine that envelopes the chicken and infuses the mushrooms forms a mouthwatering dish that tantalizes your taste buds in this episode of POV...
Jack Fruit Curry Recipe
Try Indian jack Fruit Curry Recipe. A great blend of Taste and Helth
The Best Gift For Your Favorite Foodie? Obviously an Instant Pot
This holiday season, we all want an Instant Pot. It cooks soups, stews, and pretty much every Winter staple you could possibly imagine. Think of it like buying 10 appliances in...
Gingerbread Collagen Cookies
Gingerbread Collagen Cookies are a healthy little festive treat. High in protein from the collagen, they're also gluten-free.
The Most Instagrammable Wine Gifts of 2018
Raise your hand if you've ever been personally victimized by the perfect Instagram photo that makes you wish you could be in Bali sipping Champagne into the sunset. This year...
Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread
This warm, moist, decadent Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread covered in melted chocolate and packed with delicious flavors like cinnamon!
Raspberry Coconut Thumbprint Cookie
Paleo Raspberry Coconut Thumbprint Cookies! Grain and dairy free!
Grinch Heart Macarons
Grinch Heart Macarons are the perfect Christmas cookie for gifting or to bring to a Christmas party. They're naturally gluten free cookies too! > I'm not going to lie, these...
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, chewy and packed with peanut butter. This is the recipe that great grandma used to make and I am so excited to share it with you...
Spinach and Artichoke Gnocchi
This one pan spinach and artichoke gnocchi recipe makes a comforting and decadent side dish that tastes like your favorite dip!
Peanut butter hot chocolate
Creamy peanut butter hot chocolate is the perfect winter treat. Enjoy a blend of cocoa, peanut butter, maple syrup and whipped cream.
Peppermint Chocolate Macaroons
These holiday coconut macaroons are peppermint flavoured, drizzled with melted chocolate, and sprinkled with crushed candy canes!